Nano-dispersed aqueous dye sublimation inks (transfer and direct), provides excellent printing quality for digital sublimation applications with piezo electric printhead printers.
Developed to offer superior image definition, our ink utilizes vibrant colors, dense blacks and smooth tonal graduation for outstanding results across a wide variety of substrates.
• Environmentally-friendly water-based ink, No VOC’s; oxygen free.
• Bright colors with highoptical density, low consumption and extremely fast drying time.
• Printing Environment: 59°-85°F (15°-30°C) Humidity: 50% to 60%;
• Storage Environment: 41°-104°F(5°-40°C), Humidity: 20% to 80%
• Curing Temperature:160°-200°C (Available in low energy 90°-110°C)
• Consistent, batch to batch guarantee Delta-E 0.5
• Formulated to work with allavailable Printheads: EPSON, Ricoh, Fuji, Dynamic, Panasonic, Kyocera, Starfire and Samba
• Fastness: Wash 4-5, Dry Rub 4-5, Wet Rub 4-5, Light Resistance 4-5 (Bit vary per the cloth)